Skip to main content

FAQ's ... How Do I?

Animal Control
  • How Do I ...
    • Obtain a license for my pet?

      Pet licenses are due every year in the month of January and may be obtained at the Bloomingdale Health Department. Any dog or cat over the age of six months should be licensed. The only requirement is that the animal have a valid rabies vaccine. Free Rabies Clinics are held throughout the year. Please contact the Health Department for dates and locations.

Municipal Clerk
Municipal Court / Violations