Bloomingdale Municipal Court
Municipal Judge: Hon. Dana M. D'Angelo, JMC
Court Administrator: Lachelle Lenoir, CMCA
Violations Clerk: Dianne Dolinsky
Municipal Prosecutor: David Stanziale
Public Defender: David Amadio
LOCATED IN BOROUGH HALL
101 Hamburg Turnpike
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403
1ST, 3RD, AND 5TH (IF APPLICABLE) WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
New Jersey Courts: NJ Courts
Online Payments and Dispute Resolution: NJMC Direct
NJMVC: New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
Judiciary Mission Statement
We are an independent branch of government constitutionally entrusted with the fair and just resolution of disputes in order to preserve the rule of law and to protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States and this State.
We will be a court system, characterized by excellence, that strives to attain justice for the individual and society through the rule of law. We will:
- Provide equal access to a fair and effective system of justice for all without excess cost, inconvenience, or delay, with sensitivity to an increasingly diverse society.
- Offer complementary methods of dispute resolution while preserving the constitutional right to trial by an impartial judge or jury and ensuring compliance with the results achieved through effective enforcement of court orders.
- Provide quality service that continuously improves, that meets or exceeds public expectations, and that ensures that all are treated with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
- Maintain the independence of the Judiciary while strengthening relations with the public, the bar, and the other branches of government.
- Acknowledge and enhance the potential of every person in our organization to contribute to the administration of justice through participation, training, and technology.
- Share a sense of common identity and purpose as a statewide Judiciary.
- Earn the respect and confidence of an informed public.
Municipal Court Opening Statement
Municipal Court Opening Statement (Spanish)
Veteran's Assistance Project
Americans with Disabilities Act in the NJ Courts
Attending Municipal Court Remotely: What to Do and What to Expect
Filing a Citizen's Complaint
New Jersey Judiciary Records Request Form
Appealing a Municipal Court Decision